AminoX is BSN’s highly-anticipated entry into the branched-chain amino acid market, an Effervescent Instantized BCAA Endurance and Recovery Agent.
It contains 10 grams of Amino Acids per serving and uses Efforsorb delivery system.
- Branched-chain amino acids are three specific amino acids – leucine, isoleucine and valine – that are part of the nine essential amino acids. An interesting aspect of BCAAs is that they are metabolized in the muscle tissue, not the liver. For this reason, BCAAs lend themselves readily to help support muscle recovery as well as offsetting muscle breakdown. Most notably, leucine has many novel anabolic properties. Along with stimulating muscle protein synthesis, leucine may also activate the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), which is responsible for regulating cell growth.
- n addition to delivering the all-important BCAAs, AminoX also contains the essential amino acids L-Taurine, L-Citrulline and L-Alanine. The amino acid citrulline is known for its promotion of nitric oxide production, while taurine promotes the uptake of nutrients into the muscle cells and alanine is known to convert to pyruvate in the body which may help aid in the production of glucose during intense training.
- Efforsorb Delivery
- To further amplify the blend, AminoX is an effervescent formula. The use of an effervescent delivery system in this instantized formula allows nutrients to be absorbed rapidly and completely – not to mention the convenience of never having to deal with clumping during mixing.
- Caffeine & Sugar Free
- With zero calories and zero grams of sugar, this non-caffeinated, instantized amino acid formula is an ideal recovery support agent that can be used anytime, day or night
Amino-X is designed to support
- Protein Synthesis / Anabolism
- Glycogen Resynthesis
- Insulin Sensitivity
- Anti-Catabolism / Muscle Sparing
- Recovery from Training Sessions
- Muscular Endurance
- Resistance to Muscular Fatigue
- Container Size: 435 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (14.5 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving
- Carbohydrates: less than 1 g
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol): 500 IU
- Sodium: 160 mg
- Anabolic Amino Acid Interfusion: 10 g
- [L-Leucine (Micronized), L-Valine (Micronized), L-Isoleucine (Micronized)], L-Alanine, Taurine (Micronized), L-Citrulline (Micronized)
- Efforsorb EnDura Composite: 2 g
- Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate and Cholecalciferol
- Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Lecithin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium and beet color
- As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 6 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice before, during, or after your workout
- To prevent settling, stir and drink immediately
- To ensure maximum results, wait 20-30 minutes after taking, before eating a meal or drinking a shake