Grenade BCAA 8:1:1 – 150 Capsules
Grenade Essentials Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) are an 8:1:1 ratio. BCAAs refers to three amino acids: Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, these amino acids are classified as essential and cannot be synthesised in the body. Grenade BCAAs have additional Leucine added to create a potent 8:1:1 ratio. Leucine, often referred to as the primary Branched Chain Amino Acid, has been shown to activate mTOR pathways, which proceed to induce muscle protein synthesis.
- Branched-chain amino acid capsules containing L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine.
- Increases protein synthesis before and after exercise to aid recovery.
- Ingredients contained in a specially formulated 8:1:1 ratio.
Container Size: 150 Capsules
Serving Size: 5 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving:
L-Leucine: 2400 mg
L-IsoLeucine: 300 mg
L-Valine: 300 mg
BCAA Profile (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Bulking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)
Gelatine Capsule (Gelatine, Colour [Titanium Dioxide])
- Training Days: take one serving (5 Capsules) with water 30 minutes prior to exercise. For maximum results an additional serving can be taken post-workout.
- Non-Training Days: take one serving (5 Capsules) with water upon waking.